- Read Chapter 10 and Chapter 12 in The Labor Relations Process textbook.
- Read the Case Study 10-2, “Should the Union Represent Slick Willie Owens” that is located at the end of Chapter 10.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and post your answers to the Case Study 10-2 questions directly into the discussion forum. Each case question should be answered in a comprehensive fashion. Opinions and positions should be explained thoroughly and supported by references as much as possible.
- Provide a detailed post that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking. Each response should be 200-300 words in length and is to include a minimum of two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) the textbook, and (b) an academic journal article that is at least 3-5 pages in length and published within the last 3-5 years.
- Post your initial discussion by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.
- Also respond to the postings of two classmates with a critical analysis of their answers by the end of the workshop.
- Your discussion response should discuss your classmate’s posting and be written as if you were reviewing his or her posting in an academic journal. Your discussion response should, therefore, answer the following questions as applicable:
- Was your classmate’s reasoning articulate and logical? Were the facts correct?
- Was the interpretation your classmate provided reasonable and consistent with experts in the field? Did your classmate defend the choices effectively?
- The focus for your critical analysis is not whether or not you agree with your classmate, but how well his/her position was presented.
- Each response should be 200-300 words in length and is to include a minimum of two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) the textbook, and (b) an academic journal article that is at least 3-5 pages in length and published within the last 3-5 years.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now