You have been hired as a business analyst for a well-known design firm. Currently, they utilize technology for their day-to-day operations but not to analyze data that could help with making business decisions. Your task is to convince management that the usage of business analytics would be a great benefit to the business and it would help the business to make well-informed decisions and thus action plans that would align with the business’s strategic planning.
The firm currently has technology in place but does not have any connected systems. The databases are all independent of each other but they do utilize a client/server environment. The firm currently has one location but is looking to add a second location in another part of the state but is unsure about whether it would be beneficial to the firm.
**The firm liked your implementation plan but have questions about how they will manage the data and how data driven decision making can help the organization versus just being an additional expense for the organization (cost of new equipment or resources).
- Table of Contents (auto-generated by Microsoft Word and updated)
- Implementation Plan (5–6 pages of content revised as per instructor feedback)
- Management Information Systems Section: (5–6 pages of new content)
- Importance of MIS
- Techniques and Tools Utilized Along with examples
- Added Value to Organization
Utilize at least 6 scholarly sources in support of your recommendations.