- describe at least three (3) factors that you believe permit the lower court to implement decisions at their discretion. Provide two (2) examples of each success and failure to support your rationale.
- Suggest possible remedies that may be available to the judges to overcome issues that may arise from implementing court decisions. Discuss two (2) overall strategies that a judge can utilize to implement decisions when verdicts are given by a jury. Provide a rationale for your response.
Now that you have your strategic plan in place, it’s time to assemble your team to help you to execute your plan.
For your project this week you will need to do the following:
- In a minimum of 2 pages, prepare an essay explaining the types of teams that Rasmussen Consulting will need in order to carry out the steps that you mapped out in your strategic plan.
- What will be the role of the team members?
- Why are these particular teams important for Rasmussen Consulting to properly execute the solution to MovieFlix’s problem?
- Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for sources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
I am attaching last week’s SWOT analysis to help with this, the problem we are addressing for Movieflix is Marketing and Customer Loyalty – challenge to market to potential customers effectively and retain existing customers. We have been comparing netflix and amazon digital streaming as competitors, how we can keep customers and them not want to switch to them, and also pull in new customers. But now we are forming two types of teams that will help us achieve those goals and avoid the weaknesses and threats.
For the Strategic Plan assignment, you will work throughout the course to create a market entry plan (entrepreneurial), a market expansion plan for an existing organization, or a mergers and acquisitions plan that seeks to increase your organization’s competitive advantage.
Complete Part 3 of the Strategic Plan assignment according to the directions in the Part 3: Organizational Chart and Operations Chart section of the “Strategic Plan” resource.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Benchmark – Strategic Plan Part 3: Organizational Chart and Operations Chart
Why is Continuous Improvement needed in a Culture of Compliance?
Expound on one of the reasons on page 351.
$5 for the work but $20 bonus sent right away if you get all questions correct.
$20 additional sent to you if you in 2hrs if all answers are correct.
Work to do is attached here.
All answers must be correct or you return total money paid twice (2wice), This is to prevent those who are not familiar with this class in taking this work.
APA 250-280 words, at least 3 references, in-text citations.
Describe a patient case from your experiences, observations, and/or clinical practice. (ex. patients with kidney failure, liver disease, pancreatitis, opioid addict)
Then, describe factors that might have influenced pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic processes of the patient you identified.
Finally, explain details of the personalized plan of care that you would develop based on influencing factors and patient history in your case.
Be specific and provide examples.
FYI Pharmacokinetics describes what the body does to the drug through absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion, whereas Pharmacodynamics describes what the drug does to the body.
Discuss the basic principles of data interpretation used to translate research outcomes into practice. What are common barriers to translating research outcomes into practice? Describe any barriers you may anticipate as you plan to translate the results of your own prospectus into practice. 1 page, APA. 2 sources.
Business Plan: Throughout this course, students will use a journal to develop a business plan for their entrepreneurial idea.For this assignment, develop a feasibility analysis and prepare a concept statement. Post this information to your Journal.
Please based on the business I created in the file I upload
Capstone Project Overview
You have spent several months looking for work, landing a few interviews, but something does not
seem right. After much soul searching, you have realized that you are an entrepreneur at heart and
want to open up your own business. You know it will not be easy, but it’s something you need to do.
Your Capstone Project will consist of 5 parts and will focus on the many decisions you are going to
make prior to opening your business. The end product of your work will be a phenomenal sales
presentation that you can share with potential investors. Remember – all 5 parts of the Capstone
Project are related to each part building on the next part.
Capstone Project Part 2
More than likely, your business is going to have some sort of competition. All successful businesses
research their competition on a regular basis. One systematic method of monitoring your
competition is to create a
for your industry.
For Capstone Project Part 2, you will need to create a Competitor Matrix
and evaluate your potential
competitors. Refer to
for examples of
Include at least six features and benefits, and four different competito
Dewar (2010) indicates that the field of economics can provide a structure to examine “the implications of individual decision making and help define the alternative mechanisms to improve resource allocation” (p. 9), but it cannot be used as a solution to all issues concerning healthcare access and delivery.
Economists prepare economic analysis briefs to provide insight into how economic market forces operate. For this assignment, prepare an economic analysis brief that describes the role of economics in the health and medical care industry in the United States or abroad to demonstrate an understanding of Module 2. Discuss and synthesize key elements from at least two scholarly articles that address one of the following points:
- Determine the distribution and allocation of scarce resources.
- Apply economic models, theories, or assumptions.
- Offer objective methods for attempting to predict future market behavior in response to events, trends, and cycles.
- Assess economic policy recommendations for healthcare stakeholders.
- Evaluate the economic health of the nation or state.
Your analysis should be thoughtful and thorough, well written, and formatted as follows:
- Title page
- Introduction – What is the topic, why is it important, and what are the objectives of your brief?
- Body – What are the key elements of the scholarly articles that support the objectives of your brief? What economic models or concepts apply?
- Conclusion – What are the future implications, policy recommendations, etc.?
- Reference page
Your paper should be two to three pages (not including the required title and references pages) in length
WHY CHOOSE US?
Thousands of students and professionals rely on us for their writing tasks to achieve their goals in academic life. Our services are offered as a fusion of quality, affordability, reliability, and utmost dedication.
+1 (289) 803-6873