As the task force responsible for the strategic plan, you must formally present the plan to the organization at the next department or agency-wide meeting.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation in which you present the fully developed strategic plan to the organization.
Include the following:
- Detailed speaker notes on each slide
- An introduction
- Mission statement with detailed rationale
- Vision statement with detailed rationale
- Overview of objectives for the strategic plan
- Specific goals for 6-month, 1-year, and 2-year timelines
- Process for determining goal success
- Time frames for status checks at each interval
- Strategies for giving and receiving feedback
- Methods for data collection and analysis
Format your strategic plan presentation according to APA guidelines.
Note: ONLY COMPLETE THE BOLDED BULLET POINTS WITH A TOTAL OF 3-4 SLIDES