Pick an industry and consider how you would go about finding and selecting from candidates to work in a typical organization in that field. Your paper should, at a minimum, address these questions:
- How might your organization try to brand itself as a good place for people to work?
- For mid-level and senior positions, would you likely focus on internal recruitment (promotions), external recruitment, or a combination? Why?
- What sort of initial screening processes would be helpful in narrowing down your applicant pool to actual qualified candidates?
- Once you have a pool of viable candidates, what selection tests can help you determine if they have the required knowledge, skills, and abilities?
- What are some interview questions that you might ask candidates?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Summarize your findings in a 1-2 page paper, and be prepared to discuss your results in class.
Use in-text citations to show where you are applying or discussing content from any outside sources, including websites. End your paper with a References list that gives the full details about the sources. In-text citations and References should be formatted according to APA standards