Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
President Learner needs your help in grasping the e-marketing approach. He has e-mailed a request for three distinctions between the traditional marketing methods of his company and the online techniques of the e-business it is merging with.
Explain the following to President Learner:
- What are the differences between traditional marketing and marketing in the online environment (in other words, between MedEd and CHC)?
- What are external marketing environment factors that differentiate the two schools?
- How are the target market customer characteristics and consumption behaviors different?
Support your rationale by including Web links to at least 1 site for a traditional marketing company and 1 site for an online e-marketing company. The Web resources do not have to pertain to the health care market, but they should demonstrate the organization’s marketing strategy and approach.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with 100–150 words about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.