On Apple Watch, there is a feature called Fall Detection. When an Apple detects a hard fall and the user is immobile for a minute, it will automatically calls emergency services and text emergency contact. This feature is automatically turned on for user’s age is 65 or higher. It has have been a life saving feature.
On the other hand, people have a lot of concerns about privacy and data security at this fully connected age. Some examples are IoT or smart speaker (Alexa, Google Home, Siri).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What are the pros and cons of Connected Device (IoT)?
- What is your take on this?
- Should we take advantage of these life saving features?
- Should we completely avoid connected device due to security concerns?
- Or, as long as it is reasonably secured and properly managed, should we take advantage of these connected devices?