You are to research and develop an “As-Is” Value Stream Map for the cradle-to-grave process for obtaining LEED Certification of a building. The map is to include/address the following:
- Beginning point: Owner decision to develop a facility and become LEED Certified
- Address selection/inclusion of the Design Team and their role
- Address selection/inclusion of the Contractors and their role
- Assume the facility will achieve Platinum Level
- Identify major participants in individual swim lanes
- A timeline is not required, as project specifics are not known Upon completion of the Value Stream Map, identify activities in narrative/list form as Value-Added Activities, Non Value-Added Activities but Needed Activities, or Non Value-Added Activities. Include a brief analysis defining the reasons for classification as Non Value-Adding Activities. Any available resources may be used in the completion of this assignment. The following supplemental information to be used in fulfilling this assignment: Naiknimbalkar, Alexis and Pennington. Robyn. (September 2012). “Lean Process Improvement: Value Stream Mapping (VSM).” Western Association of College and University Business Officers. www.wacubo.org. The assignment is to be submitted in hardcopy form only. Note: The Value Map may be submitted in 11 x 17 format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now