The U.S. Court System is a complex system that includes both federal and state-level courts. The federal system includes the judicial branch of the government. This system is designed to help society interpret the U.S. Constitution and provide guidelines for society. Court cases may concern many different topics and have an unlimited number of outcomes.
Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research a civil or criminal court case in which you are interested.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the seminal facts of the case that you chose.
- Explain the main laws that have been violated in the case that you chose.
- Describe the possible penalties that could be associated with the laws that you just described.
- Explain whether your specific case was heard in the state or federal court system, and include any related jurisdictional requirements. Explain the fundamental reasons why it was necessary for the case to be heard in that particular court system.
- Summarize the outcome of the case, and indicate whether the judge or jury made the decision.
- Discuss whether or not you believe that the outcome of the case was justified. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Use at least (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.